Sunday, August 3, 2014

Greek Translation - OPW Report #7 – week 10-11

This week I had some strange issues with my translation files. Strings I never changed were shown as changed from me in the diff with the repository files. It seems to be a conflict with older files and I still try to figure out whether the problem my PO editor is or the localization application (l10n). If anyone had similar issues or any idea of the cause, I would appreciate any kind of help.

I'm still working on the 3.14 release files and reviewed – translated following ones:

UI Translations:
seahorse, vino, gnome-disk-utility, gdm, gucharmap, gnome-desktop           

Only translation of new strings (files have already been reviewed):
gnome-photos, file-roller, bijiben, iagno, gnome-shell, gnome-control-center, gitg, Evince Document Viewer, gedit, gnome-boxes, gnome-klotski, gnome-mahjongg, gnome-sudoku, dconf, tracker, gtksourceview, gnome-maps, gnome-weather

Documentation:
GNOME User Documentation, gtk-doc



No comments: